The Queensland Country Women’s Association is the state’s most widespread and largest women’s group, with thousands of members and hundreds of branches, from the city to remote communities.
We are an active community of women who, together, improve the lives of people living in regional, rural and remote Queensland.
We are mums, grandmothers, single or married; we are women employed in the home or in the workforce; we are just like you.
We are renowned for our great home cooks and our great handcrafts—but the QCWA is so much more than that.
It’s about friendship; about community; it’s about connection.
It doesn’t matter where you live; there’s a way for you to join in the fun, join in the activities and feel connected to other women.
Why not join us today?
QCWA Brochure 2019 updated 1 July 2019
The QCWA is very diverse in its activities. When joining a Branch you will find women who are interested in a wide variety of topics which are sure to align to some of your own interests.
There are over 240 Branches in Queensland. Some focus on business networking or traditional handcraft and cookery activities. Some focus on volunteering in their local communities and others are just so members can take the time out for a cuppa and a chat.
Whatever your reasons for joining us, you are sure to find the right fit for you.
If you can’t find a Branch that suits your needs then contact us about starting your own!
To find your nearest Branch type in your postcode in our Branch Finder Tool.
• Members are any women over the age of 18 years and attend Branch meetings regularly
• Attend State Conference, Region Conferences, International Study Conferences
• Receive full voting rights at Branch, Region Conferences and International Study Conference
• Receive discounts on selected QCWA accommodation
• Receive the QCWA Express Newsletter
• Access to the Members only section of the QCWA website
• Attend QCWA functions events and workshops
• Enter competitions
• Attend State Conference as an observer or voting delegate
• Receive discounts from QCWA partners
|15 month||1 April 2019 – 30 June 2020||$74.25|
|1 year||1 July 2019 – 30 June 2020||$74.25|
|3 year||1 July 2019 – 30 June 2022||$218.75|
|5 year||1 July 2019 – 30 June 2024||$363.25|
Supporter and Friends Membership
Supporter and Friend Membership Form 2019-2020 updated 1 July 2019
Supporter and Friends Member
• Supporters are Members who are female over 18 years of age who wish to support the Association in a financial manner
• Friends are Members who are male over 18 years of age who wish to support the Association in a financial manner
• Receive discounts on selected QCWA Accommodation
• Eligible to compete in all contests
Supporter and Friends Membership run from date of joining
Contact our State Office Membership Officer on 07 3026 1220 firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
QCWA Council Account
BSB: 064 000
ACCOUNT: 1460 3673
Exclusive Member Offers!